Smoking fetish

This website is for people who want to stop you smoking fetish.It is about learning to quit you smoking fetish and to give you the information and qualities for you to quit you smoking fetish.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Smoking fetish review part 2

Quit smoking fetish review

I purchased this quit smoking fetish program out of curiosity after I smoked my last cigarette. I found the program to be very reinforcing to my resolve not to smoke. He discusses everything about the nicotine addiction - triggers, social pressure, smoking and boredom, etc. He gives practical solutions to overcoming these situations along with great analogies about the misconceptions of nicotine addiction.

I can’t tell you that this product has discovered an “easy” way to give up nicotine. I personally don’t think there is an easy way. I think there are lots of ways that will work, but they all take personal effort. I think what this program has done is write an extremely readable, well written program chock full of ideas to help you in your mental efforts to quit smoking. If you buy this program thinking he is going to give you an easy out from addiction, I think you will be disappointed. If you buy this program, however, to use as an additional tool in your efforts at smoke cessation, I think you find it to be valuable.

Testimonials for quit smoking fetish program

This product offers a Hypnosis audio that make you the desire and faith for you to quit smoking much more easily.

Andy (London UK)

After I listened to the audio program something change in my subconscious mind for me not to smoke ever again. Thanks again the product was a life saver.

Ben (Crawley UK)

I tried many times to quit smoking from nicotine gums to NHS smoking programs but this program saved my life and can never thank you for you what this program did for me.

Shawn (Gillingham UK)

You should have sold this product 3x the price, the bonus E book is worth the price by itself

Andy (London UK)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home